Go Global with our Group Homestay Programs!
Global Immersions Homestay is the leader in group homestay programs in Boston! Our programs are customized and designed for a total English immersion experience. The goal is to provide each participant with a well-rounded immersion experience in their daily program and during their homestay experience. To learn it is to live it! Global Immersions is your cultural attaché in Boston!
Group homestay programs are designed for your needs. Program dates are flexible with a minimum of four nights in homestay based on availability. The minimum age is 14 years for visitors to group programs. Each program is customized based on the purpose of the program. Does the group want to visit Boston for the cultural experience? Does the group want to create a program of their own during the day and live in homestay? Does the group want English language courses and cultural activities? Contact us to help make all of these types of programs happen in Boston!
What benefits can you expect from our Group Homestay Programs?
- A customized program to meet the needs of your visitors and client
- In-depth understanding of U.S.culture through homestay living for the visitors
- Build confidence in language skills by daily interactions with hosts
- Pre-departure materials designed for traveling abroad and cultural adjustment in a homestay
- Homestay orientation - available on-site for all group programs to ensure a positive homestay experience. Includes public transportation insights and materials.
- All program details organized and handled by culturally sensitive and experienced Global Immersions staff
Reasons to Choose Global Immersions Homestay:
- Boston’s leading Homestay provider
- Carefully screened and qualified hosts
- All hosts have completed and passed a background check
- Culture specific trainings for hosts during the year
- Monthly newsletter for hosts highlighting cultures and hosting tips
- Go Global Blog for visitors and hosts including local tips, cultural insights and more!
- Extensive host network including a variety of hosts and homes
- Gain in-depth perspective of U.S. culture
- Improve communication and language skills with Americans
- Unbeatable, high-quality Homestay services
- Well-qualified, multilingual and culturally experienced staff
Customized Group Homestay Programs Include:
- Standard Homestay
- Single or shared homestay options available
- Pre-departure materials and intercultural services
- Homestay welcome orientation - on-site for all groups
- Welcome Packets with important homestay living tips and house guidelines
- Public transportation information
- Daily interaction with U.S. hosts to learn about and experience U.S. culture
- Continual monitoring throughout the stay
- Local cultural activities and insider tips on experiencing Boston
Additional Add-On Services Available
- Transfer services (to and from airport or designated location)
- Lunch on the weekend
- Public transportation passes
Contact us today to customize a program for your group!